Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Weekly Update!

Family Time!

We just returned from a lovely family weekend away.  Lots of time spent together...there's nothing better!

Celebrity Sighting Up Close and Personal

I chatted a bit with Emeril Lagasse, yes, the famed chef was at the Ritz for an event and he was quite lovely; down right friendly if I do say so.  We were both in the lobby at the same time. He spoke to me, Husband and Milo.  Mr. Lagasse even touched Milo ever so gently on the belly.  He said he has a new show airing on the Food Network and Cooking Channel and will be appearing on the new Top Chef. So stayed tuned!

Food Poisoning

Unfortunately I came down with a bout of food poisoning our first night back home, (only me, thankfully).  This put me behind the eight ball, what with laundry, etc. to catch up on, not to mention the Jewish New Year and all the cooking I still need to get to.

I could say so much more (always!), but this will have to do for now! 
emerilsrestuarants.com


No comments: